You have fulfilled general compulsory schooling requirements and have a good school certificate. In addition, character also plays an important role: Are you committed and prepared to take on responsibility? Can you work in teams, and are you reliable, able to work under stress, ready to perform, friendly, prepared to discover new things outside your home country and willing to give everything? These are the character traits a German company expects from its trainees.
What you need to bring along:
- You are at least 18 and at the very most 27 years of age.
- You come from an EU or EEA country, or from Switzerland and are entitled to freedom of movement for workers within the EU.
- You reside in another European country or at the time of application you have not been in Germany for longer than three months.
- You want to begin your first in-company vocational training in a state-recognised training occupation.
- You have not already completed in-company vocational training or a Master's degree.
- You can organise your everyday life independently.
- You are open, adaptable, and interested in Germany and its people.
- You have a school qualification from your home country and:
- Initial knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
Please find more information under FAQs.